Location, Directions & Parking
Wise Wonders Children’s Museum
110 N 29th St
Billings, MT 59101
Get Directions from Google
- Metered street parking is available on 29th St as well as surrounding streets. Evenings and weekends are free parking.
- Parking garage located at Park One Garage: 2912 Third Ave N
- Click here for details about the downtown Billings Parking garages
1. Children shall be supervised by guardian/caregiver at all times. Guardians/caregivers are responsible for ensuring children are playing appropriately and treating exhibits respectfully. Please leave exhibit in the same condition you found them.
2. Socks must be worn in the museum (if remove shoes to play) and are available for purchase.
3. Running in the museum is not permitted – please use walking feet. Feet shall remain on the floor at all times – there is no climbing on exhibits except for the climbing structure.
4. Please use inside voices and no profanity.
5. Food is not permitted in the museum, however drinks with lids are OK.
6. Alcohol and smoking are not permitted at anytime.
7. Children appearing sick are not to be admitted. If your child has had a fever, vomited, or had diarrhea in the last 24 hours, please keep your child home.
8. Children must be accompanied by adults just as adults must be accompanied by children (except for scheduled tours).
9. We are a nut-free facility so no nut product allowed (birthday parties included).
10. Mylar balloons only.
11. Stroller parking space is very limited in the Museum. Please consider leaving your stroller at home or using a smaller umbrella-style stroller. Valuables should not be left in the stroller. Wise Wonders is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged items.
12. Have fun!
Birthday Parties/Field Trips
Birthday parties, field trips and special visits can be booked by calling or e-mailing Wise Wonders.
Wise Wonders implemented a scholarship program giving low-income families access to the museum and our daily activities. There are currently 2 options available for qualified families.
Museums for All is a signature access program of the Association of Children’s Museums (ACM) and the Institute of Museum and Library Services. The program will enable low-income families to visit Wise Wonders for a minimal fee of $3 per person with the presentation of an Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) card.
Scholarship applications are available to receive a free 1 year household membership valued at $60 (limited availability). Thank you to the Billings Community Foundation and Wells Fargo for sponsoring these scholarship memberships.
At present scholarships are not available for birthday parties or special events.
Please share with any individuals or organizations whose clients may benefit from this program. For any questions or to receive an application email email@example.com or stop by the museum.